Now you can jam out to “What time is love?” whenever somebody asks for the time.
If you miss (or missed) the days of feeling like a nerd-chic technocrat by hammering out some math problems on your Casio Databank wristwatch calculator, you may be in luck. Audioweld has just launched a Kickstarter campaign for what they call the “world’s first wristwatch synthesizer.”
- More than 200 sounds (monophonic for now)
- 4 effects: Delay, Reverb, Flanger, and Filter
- Sequencer and real-time recorder via its mobile app
- USB C breakout cable to USB A and audio mini jack
- Rainproof resistant (whatever that means)
- Wireless technology (nothing specified)
- Titanium Grade 5 case
- Triangular Handcraft Wooden Case/smartphone stand
Pledges start at 450 Euros/$508 USD or about 10 Pocket Operators.
The demo video is pretty sparse, but it is a functioning model.
What are your thoughts? Will you be “making the history of watchmaking” as their pitch claims?
My goal is to provide as much free, useful content as possible. Parts and equipment for my projects cost money, along with the many hours that go into blog posts and videos. Your contribution will help ensure I can keep creating great content on a regular basis. Please use the Pay Now button below to leave a tip. Thanks!