Meris releases a new 500 series modular format sound processor, Ottobit
It is designed to give musicians and sound designers tools to sculpt any source into audio reminiscent of early 8 and 16 bit video game soundtracks… With all of these tools at your disposal, any audio source can easily be transformed into a video game sound from the early ’80s or ’90s.
- Sample Rate Decimation & Bit Reduction
- Pitch Track Enabled Ring Modulator
- Tap Tempo controlled Triggered Envelopes & LFO Modifiers
- Selectable LFO and Ring Mod Waveshapes
- Blendable Ring Mod AM/FM Modulation
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/ 32 Bit floating point DSP