Puremagnetik has released Hyperbent, a collection of sounds including over 200 clips and over 500 individual multisamples from over 80 circuit bent and hacked electronics.
Read more after the jump:
Hyperbent comes with sounds from these 6 Puremagnetik libraries:
- Artifact – A library of sound palettes created from digital anomalies and malfunctions. It includes 6 kits and a collection of looped clips.
- Hackshop – A versatile collection of sampled blips, beeps, bumps and squeals from the circuit bent arsenal of TVS.
- Bender – Over 100 phrases of looped madness, 5 percussive kit menus and various other squelching, squealing sonic elements guaranteed to satisfy the destructive streak in any producer.
- Skatik – A collection of instruments, sound effects, percussion kits and looped digital freak-outs sourced from a heavily circuit bent Casio SK-5.
- Voltbox – 10 unique and playful Instrument Racks featuring the chaotic tones of several circuit bent toys.
- Realistik – 24 advanced Instrument Racks based on the sounds of a heavily circuit bent Realistic Concertmate 360 keyboard.