I've mentioned SoundScaper by Motion Soundscape (aka Igor Vasiliev) before here, here and here. Now v1.1 has been released.
Here's what's new:
- Advanced control panel for all faders and rotary knobs opened by double tap.
- Simple automation of changing values in advanced control panels.
- Advanced control panels for filter and delay modules.
- New delay module with a smooth change of time.
- Additional low-pass and high-pass filters for delay.
- Phase shift mode for each channel in delay module.
- Changing oscillator without closing oscillator control panel.
- Mute and Solo mode for each oscillator.
- Option to generate oscillator parameters without changing current sample.
- Possibility to create new empty scene in the scenes manager.
- Additional samples in built-in samples library.
- Built-in description updated.
- Minor bug fixes.
There's also a new video highlighting the updates:
SoundScaper 1.1 is available at the iTunes app store for $6.99